PROJECT NAME: MAGIC MIRROR
PROJECT DESCRIPTION: This project is based on a goal of a smart home. It simply makes a mirror to display your schedule, weather report, news, and things that makes your work handy. The mirror could be placed anywhere as per the convenience to show up.
STUDENT NAMES AND CLASSES: ASTITVA KASHYAP (X-C), JAYADITYA SINGH SISODIYA (X-C), ALI MURABBI (XI C)
MENTOR NAMES: Mrs. Madhurima Puranik
• Displaying inbox updating and calendar updating from Google.
• Displaying news and current affairs.
• Regular weather forecast updates.
• Displaying live moon phase
• Raspberry PI
• Two way Glass mirror
• 3D printed cases and stands
• Cables and power supply
• Raspbian OS.
• API keys
• Time zone location ID
• Integrated calendar links
Process of Execution:
The display which has a Raspberry PI installed initiates on power supply provided. Raspberry PI boots and after 30 seconds the modules are executed on the personal screen displaying the current news , updated calendar from Google and your current logged in email id.
OUTCOMES OF PROJECT:
1. Displays inbox updating and calendar updating from Google.
2. Display news and current affairs.
3. Regular weather forecast updates.
4. Display live moon phase.